Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TUGAS MID. SEMESTER ENGLISH


Saya harap teman-teman dapat mengoreksi apabila ada kesalahan kalimat dalam dialog percakapan ini...

ASK TO GO TO THE SOMEWHERE

Chandra : Hi fellows!
All : Hi!
Chandra : How are you today?
Ikram : We’re fine. How about you?
Chandra : I’m fine too, thanks. Where have you been?
Zita : We are from the classes.
Chandra : Mmm. Where you want to go?
Ollan : I want to go to the bookstore for buy a book.
Ikram : What titles would you like to buy?
Ollan : I want to buy a book about English conversation.
Zita : How much is it?
Ollan : It costs about sixteen thousand rupiahs.
Chandra : I advise you to buy books that have good quality.
Ollan : Okay, thanks for your advice.
Chandra : It does not matter.
Zita : Oya, where have you been?
Chandra : I am from the bus terminal with my friends.
Ollan : What are you doing there?
Chandra : I am brought my father to go home this afternoon.
Ikram : Where are you going now?
Chandra : I feel very hungry. I think that I will be go home. There may be food in my house.
Ikram : May I go with you? I feel hungry too and there was no food in my home.
Chandra : Of course. You can come with me.
Ikram : And you Zita? Would you like to join us?
Zita : No, thanks.
Ollan : So, where you going?
Zita : I want to go to my friend’s house.
Ollan : For what?
Zita : I want to find something?
Ikram : With whom you get there?
Zita : Alone. I ride my motorcycle.
Ollan : Okay. Be carefull guys.
Ikram : See you tomorrow!
Zita : okay, bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment